I promised bangs.
And this because it’s Monday and I think it’s hilarious…
Google searches that led people to my blog
1. “Homemade chandeliers”- these, of course. It’s a new craze.
2. “Cute guys taking pics”- Probably because my husband is a cute guy and I take pics of him.
3. “Shaven hair”- I like beards. And mustaches. And while I do enjoy my own legs/armpits silky smooth, I don’t know how you got here.
4. “Mario Bolognese”- Congrats for wanting to make this recipe. It’s my top 5 fave foods.
5. “Where does the flapper beauty mark go?”- If you find out, let me know!
6. “Kate Mew”- If you were looking for a Kate Mew, I know one.
7. “Long ears men”- No clue. Good luck on your search.
8. “How to pull your belly button out”- Well folks, the bad news is you can’t. Unless you get pregnant, then it pops out all by itself. But the kids I nanny for asked the exact same question once.
9. “Whiskers men”- Now we’re talkin!
10. “Cabin wine”- I like cabins and wine. Especially together. So you’ve probably come to the right place.
11. “Jesus christmas”- My favorite being and my favorite holiday rolled into one.
and my personal favorite
12. “When cuddling you start sweating”- I have that same problem in the summer sometimes.
And that’s all for this edition of google searches! Thank you for your time.