Only 3 days until October begins, and I’m so ready. Hubby and I just shared a grapefruit Izzy and walked through some old antique shops in Belton. Now we are reading books and blogging at the coffee shop. It’s so sunshiny today.
I looked over this list I posted around the beginning of the year (New Years!) and actually found that I did, in most ways, complete my little list of 5 things.
1. I did go on a crazy diet, just not the kind I had planned. ex: gluten free
2. Exercise is kind of an ongoing process.
3. I wrote a blog every day for the month of January!
4. I did organize and clean out a lot of things, and that is also an ongoing thing for me.
5. Photography has improved massively. Still working on that class, but I did get my first paying job! Growing leaps and bounds.
Since this season is ending in a lot of big ways, I thought I’d make a new list of 5 for the rest of the year.
1. Sew a garment that I really love in every way. (machine or crochet)
2. Find the best homemade gluten free recipe for: chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, and cupcakes.
3. Let my home be open to friends and family with a warm kitchen, sweet conversations, and some kind of dinner party at least once a month.
4. Do something with our bedroom that I really love.
5. Lose these last 10 pounds. (Wish me luck with this and my number 2 goal!)
Tips? Tutorials? Recipes? :D