The kids I nanny for say the funniest things. Mostly, words that they can’t pronounce. Here is my favorite list (and their translations):
1. Uhcuz- because
2. Awkcaroni and cheese- macaroni and cheese.
3. Bestead- instead
4. Uffins- muffins
5. Cousand- husband
6. Aman- Adam
7. Erin (pronounced Ur-in. Ur as in rhymes with Her.)
8. Belly Belly- Belly Button
9. Wimming- Swimming
10. Buzz Likeyear!- self explanatory
11. And lastly, Crackers. But not just plain crackers. Somehow they drag the word crackers out harder than any country bumpkin I’ve never met. More like carayackers. !
More to come, I’m sure.